Due to the possibility of the system overselling (as we learned from the QK65 sale), please note that even if you successfully paid and got an order number, it may have been oversold and we will need to cancel your order.
Please wait for a follow up email from us confirming that you got it within 30 minutes after the sale.
Ships within 1 week.
The DAN60 is a custom 60% mechanical keyboard designed by Ben.
It features dual mounting systems, with options for a gummy mount and top mount.
All sample images uses the blasted hexagon weight, please scroll down to look at all the weight options
7 units available in total, each in a set configuration as listed below:
Unit 1 - Blue Grey (B- Stock, Anodizing Imperfections) + Blasted Hexagon Weight
Unit 2 - Black + Blasted Hexagon Weight
Unit 3 - Black + Blasted Circle Weight
Unit 4 - Silver + Blasted Hexagon Weight
Unit 5 - Black w/ Chamfered Edges + Brushed Hexagon Weight
Unit 6 - Black w/ Chamfered Edges + Blasted Circle Weight
Unit 7 - Silver w/ Chamfered Edges + Brushed Circle Weight
Different Weight Types:
Brushed Circle Weight
Brushed Hexagon Weight
Blasted Hexagon Weight
Blasted Circle Weight
Designed, machined, anodized and QCed in Malaysia.
- 1x Case - Top, Mid, and Bottom Layer (6061 Aluminum)
- 1x Stainless steel weight (Brushed/Blasted, 304SS)
- 1x POM Plate (Support for 7u and 6.25u spacebar, stepped caps, split right shift and split backspace)
- 1x PCB (h60 by Hineybush)
- 1x Unified Daughterboard
- 1x JST Cable
- 2x O-Rings of different hardness
- 1x Pack of screws (Extras are included in case you lose some)
- 1x Custom Carrying Case