The Ginkgo65 is brought to you by Wuque Studio and M•ONE! Designed and produced by M•ONE, the Ginkgo65 is a CNC-machined aluminum keyboard that offers great sound, flexible typing feel, clean aesthetics and a premium experience at a budget-friendly price.
Additional PCBs, plates in different materials and other accessories can be found on the add-ons page.
- Typing angle: 7 degrees
- Front Height: ~20mm
- Weight (unbuilt): 1.3kg or 2.87 lbs
- Plate: PC plate included in kit
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminum
- Mounting System: Isolated gasket mount using PORON pads
- Fixed layout hot-swap PCB,1.2mm thick with flex cut
- Ai03 Unified Daughterboard
- QMK / VIA support
- 2-pin through-hole LED support for per-key LEDs (not included)
- ESD protection
Note: Base kit comes with a hot-swap PCB only, solderable PCBs and extra hot-swap PCBs can be purchased as add-ons.
- Top case (Aluminum)
- Bottom case (Aluminum)
- PC plate
- Hotswap PCB with daughterboard (Ai03 Unified Daughterboard)
- PORON gaskets
- PORON dampener between plate and PCB
- Pre-cut PE foam sheet between PCB and switches
- Case foam between PCB and bottom case
- Screws and rubber feet
E-white, E-white x Copper, Black x Copper, Green x Black, Grey x Silver
Also available at:
- Malaysia: Rebult Keyboards (You are here!)
- US: Cannon Keys
- Canada: Mech.land
- Oceania: Daily Clack
- EU: Mykeyboard.eu
- UK: Proto[Typist]
- Japan: Yushakobo
- Singapore: iLumkb
- Vietnam: Thekeycapshop
- India: StacksKB
- Rest of the world: Wuque Studio
Group Buy Period
Start Date: 23 September 2021
End Date: 10 October 2021
Estimate Delivery Date
Delivery to vendors in March or April 2022, depending on the units sold.
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Limit of 2 Per Household
- There will be no order combinations. Please place only one order with the base kits and add-ons together.
- 3% Processing Fee for refunds before Group Buy ends.
- No refunds after Group Buy ends.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item, which means the manufacturing only takes place after the group buy period ends. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.