Meletrix Zoom65 is an enthusiast-level board for everyone. Born with the gene of its parent brand Wuque Studio, a professional custom keyboard studio who has brought popular boards to the enthusiasts' community, Meletrix Zoom65 is equipped with most important aspects a high-end custom keyboard should have.
Acceptable Quality Disclaimer: Click Here
Official Build Guide: Click Here
- Electrostatic coated aluminium cases for long-lasting usage
- Special glittery finish to make your board stand out
- Engraved aluminium weight to add flare
- Multiple layouts in one board for ANSI, ISO, split spacebar, backspace and much more.
- Remap keys easily using QMK/VIA
- Proven gasket design with flex cut PCB and PC plate allow suitable flexibility, that keeps a good balance of flex and firmness to help you type comfortably but won't make your fingers tired.
- Special poron dampener foam and gasket materials to support the structure for a long lifetime. They absorb hollow sounds effectively, and keep their elasticity for years to go.
- JWK linear switches are commonly known and loved for their smoothness and stable performance for a comfortable typing experience.
- WS Stabs series from Wuque Studio specially designed to avoid your spacebar, shift, enter, and backspace keys from becoming loose.
- Zoom65 Case
- Zoom65 Hotswap PCB
- Gaskets and Foam Dampening Kit
- Polycarbonate Plate
- Dark Olivia PBT Keycaps
- Custom JWK Linear Switch
- WS Series Stabs
- Coiled Cable
- Carrying Case
- Aluminium Cases
- PCB: QMK/VIA supported, ESD protected
- Typing Angle: 6.5°
- Front height: 20 cm
- Default plate: PC
- Gasket mount
- Aluminium Weight
- Weight (fully assembled): 1.3kg
- Keycap: Doubleshot PBT
- Top housing: PC
- Bottom housing: Nylon
- Stem: Pom
- Spring Weight: 63.5g
- Factory lubed